One of the most famous and heartbreaking events in history the titanic disaster has impacted people for nearly 100 years the amount of life lost and the possible ways that the tragedy could have been potentially averted makes the titanic an incredible event. At 220 am on april 15 1912 the british ocean liner titanic sinks into the north atlantic ocean about 400 miles south of newfoundland canada. Less than a third of those aboard titanic survived the disaster some survivors died shortly afterwards . The unsinkable titanic was sunk by an iceberg but there are other reasons why the tragedy that occurred 100 years ago this month was as tragic as it was even a century later the case of the titanic illustrates how technological failures often result from a succession of omissions missteps and bad luck rather than one big mess up
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.