Metaphysics definition is a division of philosophy that is concerned with the fundamental nature of reality and being and that includes ontology cosmology . What is the meaning of metaphysics meta meaning over or beyond and physics meaning the physical material world concerns beyond the material world. The first major work in the history of philosophy to bear the title metaphysics was the treatise by aristotle that we have come to know by that name
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.