Match fixing represents a greater potential threat to the integrity of sport than doping it has been linked to organised crime illegal drugs and money laundering. Stanford libraries official online search tool for books media journals databases government documents and more. Match fixing in sport comparative studies from australia japan korea and beyond stacey steele at booksamillioncom match fixing represents a greater potential threat to the integrity of sport than doping. Sports law and integrity workshop match fixing policy studies doshisha to co edit a book on comparative approaches to match fixing in australia . japan of the asian law centre at melbourne law school australia stacey steele is the auth match fixing in sport comparative studies from australia
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.