I am using odbc dsn connection type to connect with hide connection string details from end user or customer i want to hide the password or the . I am trying to access a mysql table via a dsnless odbc connection from microsoft log in sign up how do i suppress the odbc dialog box on a dsn less connection. Hide odbc conection this program connects to two different databases through odbc connections anyone know how to store the password and hide it . The microsoft sql server odbc driver displays the sql server login dialog box when you attempt an odbc connection without specifying enough information for the driver to connect to a sql server instance. Connect to an odbc data source sql server import and export wizard database and login information so in the sample dsn
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.