These observations have shown that galaxies are surrounded by dark matter halos and that clusters of galaxies are filled with dark matter clusters and cosmology. Cosmology with clusters of galaxies 3 mass function from n body simulations in section 4 i will review the methods to build samples of galaxy clusters based on optical and x ray observations. 1 1 cosmology the known part of the universe to a distance of 4000 mpc o study of the structure and origin of the universe o observational science. Abstract in this chapter i review the role that galaxy clusters play as tools to constrain cosmological parameters i will concentrate mostly on the application of the mass function of galaxy clusters while other methods such as that based on the baryon fraction are covered by other chapters of the book
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.